This issue five authors examine the implementation of the Montevideo Consensus.
- Learning and Reflection on the Montevideo Consensus
- Implementing the Montevideo Consensus on SRHR
- Advances and Challenges in Implementing the Montevideo Consensus – experience from Caribbean region
- Why regional agreements can go further than global ones?
- Montevideo Consensus: Side Event at CPD49 2016
We give some space to our DAWN alumnae: two graduates of DAWN training institutes write about their passions.
There are also latest updates on two of our research projects and the PEG team give us a snippet from an upcoming paper being written on Illicit Financial Flows.
Ayesh Imam gives us an excerpt from her Keynote speech at the inaugural joint conference of the American Anthropological Association and African Studies Association “Innovation, transformation and sustainable futures in Africa”.
And photos from a public forum DAWN held in Montevideo in November, 2015 as well as events at CSW60 and CPD49.