This is a Special Issue on Financing for Development which is dedicated in loving memory to Josefa (Gigi) Francisco, the former General Coordinator of DAWN (2008-2014).
It contains the latest information and analysis as well as photos and outlines of DAWN's presence at FfD3.
- Regressive trends in Financing for Development: The result of unbalanced negotiations
- Reducing systemic risks, intensifying policy engagement, changing the balance of power
- The limits to Domestic Resource Mobilization: AAAA failure to set the basis for progressive taxation, international cooperation and productive diversification
- Favouring the private sector in the Addis Ababa Action Agenda: beyond evidence and human rights
- A missed opportunity for African Women?
- Africa Rising: The Cost of Extractivism in Africa
- Fifteen Years of FFD Advocacy by DAWN
We hope you will find it useful for you analysis and advocacy.
Versión española ya está disponible en línea.